Data Privacy and Protection of Computerized Personal Data
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.1869principereal.com and www.1869principereal.pt
General Conditions of Use of the Site
- The data on this website is for informational purposes only.
- The user undertakes to use the information to which he has access for exclusively private purposes.
- All information and content available on the site – including images, videos, texts and information, logos and graphic design or any document contained therein – are the property of 1869principereal.com or third parties who authorized its inclusion and may not be used outside. conditions accepted. Except as otherwise provided herein, it is expressly prohibited to copy, store, reproduce, alter, transmit, disclose, market or otherwise make accessible to third parties information made available through this site, except for personal and non-commercial use. Any use of information, particularly when authorized, should always refer to the source.
- 1869principereal.com is not responsible for any errors, delays or interruptions in access to the information contained in this website, due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The information on this website may be changed by 1869principereal.com without prior notice.
- 1869principereal.com makes it possible to link to other websites through links provided for this purpose. However, 1869principereal.com assumes no responsibility for the information made available on these sites or for the provision of services by external entities.
- The user can access www.1869principereal.com through the available remote channels (Internet, PDA’s and mobile phones), assuming no responsibility to 1869principereal.com for damages resulting from possible situations of delay, delay, suspension or interruption of access to www.1869principereal.com, due to technical failures or other reasons. 1869principereal.com does not guarantee that access to www.1869principereal.com will not be interrupted or disturbed by technical problems.
- 1869principereal.com does not guarantee that www.1869principereal.com will work properly on all mobile devices and their configurations and does not undertake to develop content that fits all commercially available devices.
- Access to or use of www.1869principereal.com implies acceptance by the user of the above conditions.
- This website and this legal information will be governed by and construed by Portuguese law. Disputes arising from or related to this information will be settled by the Portuguese Courts with express waiver of any other.
1869principereal.com. Travessa do Abarracamento de Peniche, n14. 1200-002 Lisboa, Portugal. Tel.: +351 212 452 675 or +351 939 957 981. E-mail: email@example.com.
1869principereal.com intends to guarantee and protect the privacy of Users and to comply with their legal obligations.
1869principereal.com is committed to the protection of the personal data entrusted to it, establishing a duty of information and a commitment to transparency regarding compliance with existing data protection legislation.
Consequently, all personal information is treated and protected with all due diligence, and always in accordance with applicable law, notably EU Regulation 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter RGPD).
Information provided by the user:
1869principereal.com respects your right to privacy and does not collect on this site any personal information about you without your request or explicit consent. Interaction with this page does not require any user information unless, for expressly identified purposes, registration is deemed necessary and authorized by the user as defined below. When visiting the website, personal data may be requested, such as: your name, your email, among others.
Information processed automatically:
Whenever you access a 1869principereal.com website, a cookie is stored in your device’s memory. A cookie is a data package that our website sends to your device while you are visiting it. The cookie includes information that allows you to memorize important data that will make your browsing more efficient and useful.
At any time, you may configure your device to accept, decline or delete cookies, including by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. You can set cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Please note that when you disable cookies, browsing our website may not perform as well.
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Cookies used by 1869principereal.com are Analytical Cookies that are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website; Functionality cookies that store user preferences regarding the use of the site, so that you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit and third-party cookies that measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that web pages, when accessed through Internet browsers (browsers), store on your computer or any other device (eg smatphones, etc.). These files allow the website to easily and quickly identify devices on upcoming web page hits, thereby improving the performance of the displayed information and access.
Cookies store general information related to the type of website usage, source of website access, Users browsing preferences, etc. The cookies used do not store or collect private information (personal data) about you.
Cookies Used by 1869principereal.com
|Type||Description and Utility|
|Analytical Cookies||These cookies store (anonymous) information about the pages of the site that users have opened, how long they have kept each page open, how long they have remained on the site, the link / site from which they visited, etc. |
They provide statistical data on how pages are visited and visitor profiles (without ever identifying personal data such as name and address). They serve to improve the user experience and to improve the functioning of the site.
|Functionality Cookies||They store each user’s custom browsing and viewing options (preferences). |
This avoids having to re-define these choices every time the same User returns to the site.
|Third party cookies||1869principereal.com has no control over these cookies. Third party cookies may be functional, strictly necessary and analytical cookies. The information collected by third party cookies is used for your consumption and not by 1869principereal.com. The third party cookies used come from the Social Networks with which our websites integrate (eg Facebook, Linkedin, etc.) and the Flash Video Player website which is the tool used for video sharing.|
Other Cookie Information
More detailed information about cookies can be found at the following sites:
You can also find information about cookie tracking according to your web browser at the following addresses:
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
1869principereal.com is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data collected through the website athttps://www.1869principereal.com through the Customer heading – “Contacts” where the purpose of processing your data is due to the need follow up and process your suggestions, questions or other information.
1869principereal.com is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data collected through the website where the purpose of processing your data is due to the need to follow up and process your complaints.
Partner companies using Personal Data for their own marketing purposes
1869principereal.com does not license or sell your Personal Data to third party companies for its own marketing purposes, except in situations where you have given your consent. The identity of these third parties will be disclosed at the time the customer’s authorization is sought for this purpose.
Data processed in these areas are stored for the period necessary for its purpose after resolution of the question raised only for the purpose of 1869principereal.com assessment of the quality of services. Thus, 1869principereal.com as responsible for the treatment:
- Ensures that your personal data are processed only for the purposes for which they were collected or for purposes compatible with those purposes;
- Collects, uses and retains only the minimum personal data necessary and sufficient for the purpose in question;
- It treats personal data for legally foreseen purposes or for the performance of services upon your request.
1869principereal.com may communicate to subcontractors personal data of Users, always being responsible for its processing. Once again, we point out that the entities subcontracted by 1869principereal.com are in our complete trust, offering guarantees as to the safeguarding of your data.
1869principereal.com, as part of its activity, may use third parties to provide certain services. Sometimes, the provision of these services implies access by these entities to personal data of our Customers. When this happens, 1869principereal.com takes appropriate measures to ensure that entities that have access to the data are reputable and offer the highest guarantees at this level, which will be duly enshrined in a contract to be signed between 1869principereal.com and the third entity (s).
Accordingly, any entity subcontracted by 1869principereal.com will treat the personal data of our Clients, on behalf and on behalf of 1869principereal.com, under the obligation to take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or loss. unauthorized alteration, diffusion or access and against any other form of unlawful treatment.
In either case, 1869principereal.com remains responsible for the personal data you provide.
The User may at any time, in accordance with the law in force, exercise directly and on his own initiative the following rights: the right to be informed; the right of access; the right of rectification; the right to forgetfulness; right to oppose direct marketing, including profiling; the right to oppose treatment on the basis of legitimate interests; the right to data portability; the right to restriction and the right to complain to the supervisory authority. In order to effectively exercise these rights, you may contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by written request toTravessa do Abarracamento de Peniche, n14. 1200-002 Lisboa, Portugal.
If you would like to make a complaint to a supervisory body, please contact us first so that we can take a set of steps that will surely meet your needs.
Security of your information
1869principereal.com ensures technical and organizational security measures to ensure the protection and confidentiality of data collected through its website. However, as it is impossible to guarantee the absolute security of any information sent over the internet (open network), there is a risk of data accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, even in this circumstance, 1869principereal.com continuously adopts and develops security mechanisms to protect the personal data collected.
Who does this policy apply to
Last publication date: 13-09-2020